⭐️⭐️⭐️First Unit Game – Sunday Aug 22nd at 12:30pm⭐️⭐️⭐️
Proof of Vaccination required. Mask requirement to be determined by LA County guidelines.
Open Monday-Saturday for 12:30pm game. Masks & Proof of vaccination are mandatory !
Classes in Session!
- Hank will teach Bridge 2 (competitive bidding) at the club on Mondays beginning July 12th. This will be through Bridge Brigade. $40 for 8 lessons.
- Advancing Player Workshop – by Rob Preece, begins Monday, July 12, 2021, 9:30-11:30 a.m., at the Long Beach Bridge Center and continues for 8 weeks at the same time and place. $40 for all 8 sessions, or $10 per separate session. For those staying to play in the 12:30 p.m. game- You can play in that game for $5. We will have a separate 499’r section of the game if there are a sufficient number of players.
- In October (whenOLLI begins) Hank plans to teach Bridge 1 through OLLI and Bridge 3 through Bridge Brigade both at the club.
ALLIANCE BBO SCHEDULE
If you would like to purchase the Mike Lawrence Defense CD at the discounted price of $25, please send a check to:
17008 Bayou Way
Seal Beach, CA 90740
The Long Beach Bridge Center Board is part of the on-line Alliance Bridge Club for BBO games. Money not being paid to the ACBL or Bridge Base will come to our club. Players will earn ACBL master points. Check out Alliance Bridge Club site for instructions and results.
If you would like to donate directly to the club please send a check payable to “Bridge Brigade”
1708 Bayou Way
Seal Beach, CA 90740
. (EIN #81-4460773)
The All-Western – 99ers “Nite Club” Event Schedule – Monday-Thursday
Log on to BBO and select Competitive/ACBL Virtual Clubs and search for VACB905265. Select 0-99 or 0-20 All Western 99er NiteClub
- 4:20PM Registration opens on BBO for 0-20MP game.
- 4:30PMRegistration opens on BBO for 0-100MP game.
- 6:20PM Game Time – Head to BBO and look for All-Western 19ers.
- 6:30PM Game Time – Head to BBO and look for All-Western 99ers. 0-20 players welcome to play in thia game too!
- 8:00ish Zoom “Post-Mortem” for both games. Featuring teachers from the 4 sponsoring districts who will walk you through the boards you just played and answer your questions.
GoFundMe is launching our COVID-19 Small Business Relief initiative to help support local business. Donate today to help our club apply for a matching grant from the Small Business Relief Fund. #SmallBusinessRelief