Our next class will be on Monday September 28th from 9:30-11:30am with Dalia Hernandez. The topic will be Game Tries and Inverted Minors. The cost is $10 . Register in advance for this meeting. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Bridge 3 Class with Hank
- When: Eight Tuesdays beginning Oct 6 from 9:30 to 11:30
- What: The emphasis of Bridge 3 is on beginning play of the hand. Count winners or losers. Can you afford to pull trump first?
- We also review Bridge 1 and 2 bidding. Std. American is ok too.
- In addition, some new topics are covered: Leads, reverses, finesses, cue bid limit raises, plus some ideas on defense.
- Each class consists of a lesson on Zoom and the play of six hands.
- Cost: $40: About half goes to Bridge Brigade, half to BBO (or) Shark. It looks like Shark Bridge at this time.
- All payments would be to Bridge Brigade.
Supervised Play with Fern & Hank
The Long Beach Bridge Center Board is part of the on-line Alliance Bridge Club for BBO games. Money not being paid to the ACBL or Bridge Base will come to our club. Players will earn ACBL master points. Check out the Alliance Bridge Club site for instructions and results.
ACBL now has daily online bridge games on Bridge Base Online (BBO). The games start at 7:00am, 2:00 pm & 4:30pm. (PST). The “Support Your Club ACBL Black Point Game” will funnel a portion of the proceeds back to our club. ACBL Black points are earned. Another chance to win are the special daylong tournaments with 18 boards played with Robots. You can pause and restart any time. For more info and a FAQ about both games, visit acbl.org/ClubSupportOnlineGames.
GoFundMe is launching our COVID-19 Small Business Relief initiative to help support local business. Donate today to help our club apply for a matching grant from the Small Business Relief Fund. #SmallBusinessRelief